The E-Flite UMX Yak 54 3D BNF basic is small in size but big in features. With its expertly tuned AS3X receiver, you’ll get the agility you expect, as well as the ease of flying.
- Unique AS3X stabilisation technology
- Choose from five flight modes for easy 3D flying
- Lightweight foam airframe, strengthened with carbon
- Agile 8.5mm coreless motor
- Better knife-edge flight, from the side-force generators
- Landings are smooth, with carbon-fibre gear & fast wheel pants
- Winning Spektrum DSMX receiver + high-performing linear servos
- Striking red, silver & black trim scheme
- No set up needed. Fly immediately!
Fly the lightweight, 36-gram UMX Yak 54
Fly as light as a feather with the E-Flite UMX Yak 54. Weighing in at only 36 grams, the UMX Yak 54 can be flown wherever you want, indoors or outdoors. The choice is yours.
What really brings this plane over the finish line first is its expertly tuned AS3X stabilisation system. It’s what makes it so easy for sport pilots to transition over to 3D flying, without giving up any of the luxuries they’ve become accustomed to.
The AS3X technology gives pilots the power to do 3D tricks and aerobatics, without losing control. It’s thanks to a blend of sensors and software, working in the background to make slow-speed, knife-edge exercises achievable. You’ll fly stable, without feeling limited. Your E-Flite UMX Yak 54 will stay in whatever attitude you want, without any sweat.
Select your pre-programmed flight mode. Choose from five.
The UMX Yak 54 has five pre-programmed flight modes, including three default modes (active out of the box) and two alternative modes. You can start these two modes down the track, when you need them. Each of the five modes have AS3X stability settings customised for your level of skill or the 3D action you want to have fun with.
Here’s a breakdown of the five modes:
Three default modes
- General flying mode. Get that locked-in feeling when you fly.
- Standard AS3X mode. Custom tuned for the skilled 3D pilot, but also useful when performing aerobatics.
- Hover assist mode. Fast heading hold in roll, yaw and pitch, so it’s simple to achieve and hold a hover.
Two alternative modes
- Knife-edge assist mode. Set yourself up for knife-edge manoeuvres with heading hold settings for roll, yaw and pitch.
- Torque roll assist mode. Torque rolls are simpler to do, with furious heading hold settings for yaw and pitch.
There’s so much you can do with E-Flite’s UMX Yak 54.
Bind-N-Fly, no assembly necessary
Spend more time fly and less time assembling with the UMX Yak 54. You don’t need to worry about putting your plane together and everything comes in the box for you, pre-installed – the motor, receiver/ESCs and servos. Literally all you have to do is charge a battery and bind it to a compatible DSMX/DSM2 transmitter, then fly. Make sure you get an E-Flite 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C LiPo battery if you want the very best in performance.
Lightweight airframe, reinforced with carbon
You’ve got the perfect combination of a light plane, with great strength. Carbon-fibre rods brace the wings, so you get unimaginable power-to-weight performance that’s intuitive too. The UMX Yak 54 has great response times and landings are easy with the carbon-fibre parts with wheel pants.
Attached the to the wing tips, the side force generators add rudder power in knife-edge flight. This makes achieving tighter knife-edge loops doable.
Grab yours today.
If you like this RC Plane, you should also check out the Dualsky Breeze EVO.
- Full-range, 6+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter. We recommend the Spektrum DXE (SPMR1000)
- 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C LiPo flight battery. We recommend the E-Flite LiPo Battery (EFLB1501S45) or Dualsky XP (DSBXP01801S45)
- 1S LiPo charger. We recommend the E-Flite USB Charger (EFLC1008) or the E-Flite Celectra (EFLC1004) and power supply (EFLC1005)