Sail effortlessly through the skies with the Parkzone Radian EP RC Glider and enjoy thermal soaring at your local park.
- Spektrum DX5e radio included
- Ready-to-fly right from the box
- Large 2 metre wingspan
- Excellent lift-to-drag ratio
- Plug-in wings for easy transportation and storage
- 11.1V, 1300mAh LiPo battery included
- Variable rate DC cell-balancing LiPo charger
- 480-size, 960Kv outrunner brushless motor installed
- 3-channel flight with throttle, rudder and elevator
- E-Flite Pro 30A Brushless ESC with BEC
- Constructed from durable and lightweight Z-Foam
Embrace the skies with the Radian RC glider from ParkZone. Coming ready-to-fly out of the box, the Radian’s included Spektrum 2.4GHz radio technology allows you to fly without interference. ParkZone have designed the Radian with a powerful 480-size brushless motor, which allows you to get off the ground easily. The propeller can then fold back, allowing you to utilise the thermals in the air (as opposed your batteries) to remain aloft. You will be able to easily cruise across the skies for longer periods of time.
The Radian’s large two metre wingspan and elliptical dihedral design gives you great performance in the sky. When you have finished for the day, the glider’s plug-in wings make the model easy to transport and store. With its lightweight Z-Foam construction, the Radian strikes a great balance between weight and durability. This material is also easy to repair, should the need arise. As mentioned, this version of the Radian comes ready to fly, but there is a ParkZone Radian PNP available if you would prefer. As your gliding skills develop, you may also be interested in ParkZone Radian Pro glider. Irrespective of your choice, you will find that the Radian is quite simply a joy to fly. Order yours now.
If you like the ParkZone Radian, check out the LS8 ARF Scale Glider.