Limited Edition version for the Ford Bronco 2021 with pre-painted and pre-cut bodywork. Perfect not only for beginners but also for experts who have limited time to devote to bodywork. Please note that the body requires painting of the door handles and fixing of the parts and stickers.
The Ford Bronco has been sold since 1966, and the Ford Bronco 2021 was announced, with great anticipation, as the sixth-generation model in early 2021, 25 years since the last generation’s release.
Tamiya’s design team have chosen to give R/C enthusiasts a replica of the best Bronco variant of this new generation. The R/C model assembly kit depicts the 2-door top grade First Edition model. The First Edition Bronco SUV is built for those who have waited patiently for the legend’s return. The First Edition is a loaded Bronco combining the best parts of all Bronco series. First Edition Broncos use the mechanicals of a Badlands, the interior of an Outer Banks and the exterior of a Wildtrak to create the ultimate Bronco! The Tamiya version sits on top of the CC-02 chassis for capable and fun R/C driving on the trails.
Designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, the CC-02 chassis’ ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability. A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear. Four-link rigid suspension is employed front and rear, with CVA oil dampers for all-encompassing control, even on tricky rock sections. This model comes with 12-spoke black wheels and semi-pneumatic rubber tires.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 447mm, width: 204mm, height: 233mm. Wheelbase: 252mm (Medium).
- 1.2mm thick polycarbonate body.
- Features PC-ABS H parts (grilles, mirrors, spare tire cover and door handles) and metal-plated K parts (light cases).
- ABS plastic roof rack included.
- The CC-02 chassis has ladder frame which was inspired by full-size vehicles, provides both rigidity and cool styling, and allows stable performance even on tricky rocky and dirt roads.
- 12-spoke black wheels (width: 26mm, offset: +6) are paired with semi-pneumatic rubber tires.
- The distinctive shape of the Ford Bronco 2021 is accurately reproduced with 1.2mm polycarbonate, lightweight, strong and pre-painted in PS-32 Corsa Grey.
- The body is pre-cut, with mounting holes already drilled.
- The roof and bumper sections are pre-painted in PS-5 Black with surface coating in PS-55 Flat Clear.
- It has PC-ABS H-parts (grille, mirrors, spare wheel cover and door handles) and metal plated K-parts (light shields).
- The PC-ABS roof rack is included as a standard part to give the model a cross-country image.
- The CC-02 chassis is a chassis inspired by full-scale vehicles, provides rigidity and enables stable performance even on rocky roads and difficult dirt tracks. Perfect as a scaler.
- The black 12-spoke wheels (width: 26mm, offset: +6) part number 51686 are matched to rubber tyres with tread.
- 7.2V NiMH Battery & Compatible Charger
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Standard Sized Servo
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
- 2Ch Transmitter & Receiver
|Max LiPo Power: