1/35 scale kit of the U-Boat water navigation model with a completely new mold!
Type VIIC was a slightly modified version of the successful type VIIB boats. They had basically the same engine layout and power, but were slightly larger and heavier, which made them not quite as fast as the VIIB. Although the Type VII-C U-boats’ conning tower and deck did not change, the omission of deck guns on latter subs was one change. Many of these boats were fitted with the Schnorkel in 1944-1945. This design saw one more improvement in the type VIIC/41 boat.
This model kit features:
- Border Model’s new 1/35th scale DKM Type VII-C U-boat contains both the conning tower & deck sections of the boat. The deck sits as it would on the waterline, with the railings and rear AA gun included as the CAD of the kit below shows.
- The kit is 60cm long when completed.
- The complete structure of the 88mm gun is included with a metal barrel, ammunition boxes and shells
- The G7e torpedo of the Kriegsmarine during World War II is also included, with the lading equipment of the torpedo there so you can show the loading process
- A posable front hatch to show the loading of a torpedo into the fore hatch.
- Ammunition and crates to hold it are included in the kit.