PHOENIX PC-21 FOR 15 – 20CC ENGINES OR ELECTRIC
or 4 fortnightly payments of $169.75 with More info
|(PH134) PHOENIX PC-21 FOR 15 – 20CC ENGINES OR ELECTRIC (1450mm SPAN)|
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The PC-21 is a completely new aircraft design.
The aircraft features two seating arrangement (student in-front/instructor behind).
It based on the most recent version of the PC21, is an easy-to-assemble, easy -to-fly blast for any pilot interested in large-scale flight.
Functioning scale flaps make takeoffs and landings a breeze.
Factory-created scale detail like the canopy, control surfaces.
Its authentic ORACOVER covering supplies a superior sheen.
Quality fibreglass parts, quality covering, complete hardware package.
All are engineered and crafted to exacting standards and feature the finest components and materials.
– Wingspan: 1450mm (57 in)
– Length: 1533mm (60.3 in)
– Flying weight: 4600-5000 g
– Wing area: 38.5 dm2
– Wing loading: 128g/dm2
– Wing type: Naca airfoils
– Covering type: Genuine ORACOVER®
– Gear type: Retract gear With CNC Suspension Metal Struts (included)
– Spinner size: scale type 70mm (included)
– Radio: 6 channel minimum (not included)
– Servo: 8 standard servo: 2 aileron; 2 flap; 1 elevator; 1 rudder; 1steering nose; 1 throttle; and 3 retract gear (Futaba S3170G) (not included)
– Recommended receiver battery: 4.8-6V / 2000 mAh NiMH (not included)
– Servo mount: 21mm x 42 mm
– Propeller: suit with your engine
– Engine: .61-.91 / 2-stroke glow engine or 15-20cc gas engine (not included)
– Motor: brushless outrunner 2200 W, 500 KV (not included)
– Gravity CG: 138 mm (5,4 in) Back from the leading edge of the wing, at the fuselage
– Control throw Ailerons: Low: 8mm up/down, 10% expo; High: 10mm up/down, 10% expo
– Control throw Elevators: Low: 9mm up/down, 12% expo; High: 11mm up/down, 12% expo
– Control throw Rudder: Low: 20mm right/left, 15% expo; High: 30mm right/left, 15% expo
– Control throw Flap: 15-20 mm down
– Experience level: Intermediate
– Plane type: Scale Military
Recommended motor and battery set up
– Motor: RIMFIRE .80 (not included)
– Lipo cell: 6 cells / 4000 – 5500mAh (not included)
– Esc: 60-100A (not included)
– Designed for compatibility with both GP and EP flight
– Covered in genuine ORACOVER®
– Superb flying characteristics, plus an accurate scale outline
– Details scale cockpit
– Functional panel flaps
– Removable hatch for easy set up radio
– Scale outline is enhanced by the lightweight fibreglass cowl
– High-quality hardware package included
|Dimensions||137 × 48 × 27 cm|