SIG Somethin’ Xtra 76 EG ARF
or 4 fortnightly payments of $119.75 with More info
SIG SOMETHIN EXTRA EG 1308mm WS ARF RED
Available on backorder
- Reviews (0)
Few airplanes can provide the same degree of all out aerobatic performance combined with comfortable handling characteristics as the SOMETHIN’ XTRA. It can be set up on low rates to fly as sedately as a trainer, or switch to high rates and roll so quickly you can’t count them. Smooth stable and “in the groove” at all speeds, with blistering control response when you want it. It’s no wonder that the SOMETHIN’ XTRA is the favorite everyday airplane of thousands of R/C’ers.
- Two-piece wing design with super strong aluminum wing joiner tube. Easy to transport and easy to store. Hand-painted pilot included.
- Factory painted fiberglass cowling is ready to use for electric motor installations. For glow engines make a cut out for the engine cylinder head.
- When using electric power, your lipo battery pack loads into the fuselage on a handy plywood bolt-down battery tray.
- SIG “EG” Series – suitable for Electric or Glow power.
- Factory Built and Covered Airframe.
- 2-Piece Wing Design For Easy Transportation
- Magnetic Hatch for access to the battery/radio compartment.
- Aluminum Landing Gear.
- Painted Fiberglass Cowling & Wheel Pants
- Professionally covered with premium UltraCote (aka Oracover).
- Complete Pushrod & Hardware Package.
- Illustrated Assembly Manual.
- Typical 2-Stroke glow engine installation. If you prefer an open front end for easy engine adjustments, leave the cowling off – finished “side cheeks” are part of the fuselage.
- Magnetic removable canopy/top hatch for easy access to all the gear, and battery change for electric power installations.
- Dual aileron servo setup for precise control. Complete pushrod and hardware package.
|Wing Span||51.5 in.||1308 mm|
|Wing Area||725 sq. in.||46.7 dm2|
|Length||48.25 in.||1226 mm|
|Flying Weight||5 – 5.5 lbs.||2268 – 2495 g|
|Wing Loading||16 – 17.6 oz./sq. ft.||48 – 53 g/ dm2|
|Radio Req.||4-Channel with 5 Standard Servos (glow)
4-Channel with 4 Standard Servos (electric)
|Glow Power||2-Stroke .40 – .46 cu. in. (6.5 – 7.5 cc)
4-Stroke .53 – .65 cu. in. (8.6 – 10.7 cc)
|Electric Power||700 – 1000 watt Brushless Motor (550 – 800 kv)
75A Speed Control (ESC)
4S-6S 3000 – 4000 mAh Lipo Battery Pack
- All major components are factory built and ready for final assembly. Covered with Oracover (aka UltraCote) premium film.
- One of the nicest R/C airplanes you will every fly! Strong aluminum main landing gear with fiberglass wheel pants.
- Somethin’ Xtra 76 EG ARF in Green or Red.